Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Halloween photos



Here (finally) are a couple of photos from Halloween. It was a fun, halloween-packed day for the kidos. We started with a Halloween party at Christopher's pre-school. Stephanie and I stayed to join in on the fun. Christopher was Superman. He likes to tell me all about Superman and how he has a secrect "didentity" and "transforms" from a guy in a suit to Superman. Stephanie attended the pre-school party as "Blue's Clues." She loves to pretend to be a puppy. She crawls around much of the day with her little tongue hanging out.
Halloween night we went to the church for Trunk-or-Treat. For this event, Stephanie went as a monkey. She had had enough of the costume thing, and refused to put the Blue's Clues costume back on. So I got out Christopher's old costumes and convinced her to be a monkey. As primary president, I was in charge of organizing Trunk-or-Treat. My counselor's and I set up a little area where the kids could play a couple of carnival games in addition to trick-or-treating from car to car. It was a fun night. And we were completely exhausted when it was all over!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Too cute!!! I just love Halloween because of how cute all the kids are. I only wish that I could have seen those little ones in person that day.

Carma said...

They are adorable. I remember how much fun Halloween was for me as a kid. All that candy! Yum! :)