Sunday, March 7, 2010

Baby Mohawk




Landon has developed "baby-pattern baldness", which is the reverse of male-pattern baldness. After 5-7 months, all of my children have lost the hair on the sides of their heads, leaving them with a natural mohawk. Daddy decided to take full advantage of this feature, gelling up Landon's hair to get the best effect. Christopher and Stephanie could not stop laughing! We will have to see if Landon's re-growth is the same firey red. (I hope so!)

2 comments:

Carma said...

He looks like one of those toy trolls that used to be popular when I was a kid. All you need is to put a little jewel on his tummy! So adorable.

Alison said...

I love the mohawk. Will is big on putting Eve's hair in a mohawk just like he did with Lily's. I have to say that I still love the red though. Too cute.