Thursday, May 27, 2010

Milestones Part 1: First Lost Tooth


Christopher has recently reached some important milestones in the life of a five-year-old. On May 11, 2010 Christopher lost his first tooth. At the beginning of the school year, he was very worried about losing a tooth and what it might mean...pain, blood, gaping hole. But I bought a fun book about the tooth fairy, and once his friends started losing teeth, he realized it wasn't so bad. He was so excited when it came out, and so thrilled when the tooth fairy came. Steve snuck in his room to place the dollar under his pillow and retrieve the tooth. As soon as he had succeeded with the duty of tooth fairy, Christopher woke up for a moment. He reached under his pillow, found the dollar, and broke into a wide grin. "Don't tell mom," he said. "I want to show her in the morning!"
Now Chris has an charming chasm that makes his grin that much more infectious.

3 comments:

Carma said...

Wow! So exciting. Tell him Congrats from his favorite aunt and uncle! :)

Tammy said...

So cute! I love those toothless grins.

Unknown said...

Wow Chris is a toothless toad!Big guy now with a big smile.I still remember your first lost tooth Heather.