I have given into the tremendous peer pressure to blog :-). I hope this will give me a way to help journal the life of our little family, and give friends and family the chance to peek into our lives.
I'm so excited that you've joined the blogging world! I love it. Especially now that I am far away from everyone, it's nice to be able to keep in touch and see what everyone is up to.
Thanks, Carma. I have enjoyed reading your Blog, Alison's and others so much that I finally got motivated enough to get it going. Honestly, it was much easier than I thought it would be! Let me know if you have any hints, suggestions, or fun sites to make my Blogsite fun.
I am a the proud mom of two of the cutest kids ever. The wife of a hard-working husband and terrific father. A woman who tends to over-commit and then procrastinate. And a daughter of a Heavenly Father who knows I have good intentions and patiently teaches me through everyday experiences.
3 comments:
I'm so excited that you've joined the blogging world! I love it. Especially now that I am far away from everyone, it's nice to be able to keep in touch and see what everyone is up to.
Thanks, Carma. I have enjoyed reading your Blog, Alison's and others so much that I finally got motivated enough to get it going. Honestly, it was much easier than I thought it would be! Let me know if you have any hints, suggestions, or fun sites to make my Blogsite fun.
My favorite site is www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. They have some really fun backgrounds for the blog.
Post a Comment